Hosting a BBQ this weekend? Here is the perfect recipe to serve up! I am going to try it out for myself! I found this recipe on “The Zucchini Diaries” website. ( http://thezucchinidiaries.blogspot.ca/ )
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Make about a 1/2 inch slice vertically down the side of each zucchini, then using a melon baller, scoop out the insides of the zucchini until you’ve created about a 1/4 inch trough.
- Brush the zucchini inside and out with a little olive oil, then place 4 cherry tomato halves inside each zucchini boat, sprinkle with cheese, top with the breadcrumbs, and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake for roughly 25 minutes, or until the zucchini is tender.
- Top with fresh chopped basil.